- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years configuring/maintaining Workday Configuration
- Extensive knowledge with Workday Advanced Compensation and Core Compensation
- Experience with taking business requirements and proposing configuration solutions
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and well organized; able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Excellent verbal/written communication, attention to details, ability to multitask
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.