- 4-year College Degree (12+ years with the above listed skills)
- 3+ year deploying Workday
- 3+ years in a lead role, management role or in a role coaching other
- Workday certifications in Recruiting
- Demonstrate at least 2 Workday modules implementation as a Configurator or Lead
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced, global environment
- Basic knowledge of AGILE methodology and practices
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Some travel required, approximately 25%
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements to stakeholders, functional COE teams, and Workday CSM/Account Executives
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.