Technical SAP Treasury Consultant
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Technical SAP Treasury Consultant
Our client located in Farmington, CT is seeking a Technical SAP Treasury resource to help with separation activity.
The resource will help support the organization cash management processes and help to optimize financial and treasury-related resources using the SAP Treasury module
- The SAP Treasury Consultant needs to identify the treasury strategy customers and their functional requirements
- Translate the functional requirements of the customer into new SAP processes
- The SAP Treasury Consultant also needs to implement the functionality and configure the system
- Understand the Risk management system present in SAP Treasury analyzes and measure the amount of risks and classify according to requirements of the organization
- Understand various parts of Treasury, Business partner, Basic functions
- Credit Risk analyzer, Market risk analyzer
- Transaction manger
- Portfolio Analyzer (FIN-FSCM-TRM-PA)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance preferred
- 3-5 +SAP Consultant working with Treasury
- Has worked in a large corporate environment
- Can adapt to change requirements
- Previous experience implementing software and/or hosted software applications strongly preferred
- Software design and configuration experience
- Technical file integration experience
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.