- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, or related security discipline(s).
- 1-2 years of computer and network security experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of fundamental security and network concepts (operating systems, IPS/IDS, TCP/IP, ports, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytic expertise – to include ability to think critically and logically in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Security certifications (e.g. Security+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CEH, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft and Unix-based operating systems
- Experience managing and tracking vulnerability cases
- Experience supporting network security investigations
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.