Lincoln, RI 02865
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Scrum Master
Our client is searching for Scrum Masters to lead an organization transformation in Lincoln, RI.
This Job Is ideal for someone who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Lead the client in organizational transformation
- Own the Scrum process for their team
- Understands and exemplifies agile behaviors and can drive the Scrum process within a team
- Puts the best interests of the client first and foremost
- Professionally deliver Scrum practices and processes that are collaborative, honest and respectful
- Facilitation to drive mindset changes with scrum team members and stakeholders
- Remove impediments from team members and escalate when necessary
- Guard and support the team while reinforcing Agile behaviors so they can focus on delivering value
- Facilitate the team ceremonies
- Mentor new Scrum Masters
- Certified Scrum Master
- 3-5 years as a Scrum Master
- Jira experience and training
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team
- Ready to work extended hours to get things done, as needed
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.