- 3 – 5 years SAP security analyst experience.
- SAP Security administrative & support skills for SAP R3 ECC6.0, BW, GTS, SNC, Solution Manager, SRM, Enterprise Portal, HANA
- Successful project implementation and follow-up with the ability to monitor and manage the progress of tasks.
- Experience with SAP's role-based security concepts including the ability to assess business role requirements, design authorization roles and manage authorizations.
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements from internal clients and provide security and technical expertise to support the development of associated SAP Security.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills including knowledge regarding transaction tracing, issue escalation and problem diagnosis.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
- Maintaining strict adherence to security requirements and policies.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure, and application-based projects
- Collaborate and recommend proposal to keep SAP security up-to-date.
- Self-motivated, Flexible, Openness to learn new things, Strong focus on customer needs.
- SOX audit compliance and reporting assistance and general audit knowledge
- Understanding of SAP security best practice.
- Familiarity with Security Weaver products: Separations Enforcer and Emergency Repair.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis using Microsoft tools ACCESS and EXCEL.
- Assist with policy and procedure enforcement and reporting.
- Creation of policy, security baseline and training documents.
- Implementation and administration of projects to achieve Pratt’s Strategic goals
- Basis and/or ABAP code development knowledge
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.