- Computer Science Degree
- PMP certification
- ITIL certification
- 5+ years hands on Project Management
- Must have strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated success in leading IT projects through project management discipline and effective communications
- Ability to lead large team meetings, creating, tracking and communicating project, requirements, plans, schedules, and developing detailed documentation to help identify gaps and address challenges or roadblocks within the project.
- Strong understanding of Quality application-based projects
- Understanding of business separation activity
- Understanding of Mergers and Accusations
- Understanding of ACE Quality tool
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.