- 4+ years managing/executing QA testing
- Using quality test tools such as HP Quality Center.
- Using Selenium
- Understanding of a full Agile Scrum approach
- Experience in a large corporate environment understanding full project cycle testing with multiple developers and user groups.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to Manager other resources
- Attention to detail is required
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Use of Ghenkins syntax to write user stories and acceptance criteria in order to maximize automation of the testing preferred
- Use of Postman
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.