- 10+ years Sr Project Manager experience
- Experience implementing PlanView
- Proven delivery of Project Planning Systems
- Strong Customer facing skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional Complex organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Dynamic organization
- Have strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated success in leading IT projects through project management discipline and effective communications
- Ability to lead large team meetings, creating, tracking and communicating project requirements, plans, schedules, and developing detailed documentation to help identify gaps and address challenges or roadblocks within the project.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Self-starter who can deliver results with minimal guidance
- Customer focus, with strong interpersonal written/verbal communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering enterprise wide applications.
- Able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, and changing environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business partners.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Proven ability of collaboration and strong customer support
- PMP certification
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience Implementing PlanView
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.