- Computer Science Degree a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- ITIL certification a plus
- 3-5 years hands on IT Project Management preferred
- Understanding of Engineering applications preferred
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and application-based projects
- Have strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated success in leading IT projects through project management discipline and effective communications
- Manage complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Should have both application and Infrastructure PM knowledge.
- Strong MS office suite including Project, Power Point and Excel
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.