Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Project Manager
Our customer in Hartford, CT is in search of a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of system access requirements including timelines, scope and communication to key stakeholders.
- Create & manage project plans
- Create Communication plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align team and ensure the team is clear on objectives, milestones and tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- 3 or more years project management experience in Digital Technology
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Excellent communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & DT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools such as Access Databases, SharePoint and SAP
- PMP Certification a plus
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.