- Associate or bachelor’s degree in information technologies preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Strong Verbal and written skills
- Understanding of IT terminology
- Experience in project management
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.