- ITIL certification preferred
- PMP certification a plus
- 3-5 years hands on IT infrastructure Project Management with core data center technologies, servers, storage, WAN and LAN infrastructures
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure core data center technologies, servers, storage, WAN and LAN infrastructures
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Has strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business partners.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.