HR-BA Change Management
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Change Management Business Analyst
- Our client in Farmington, CT is seeking a BA with a focus on Change Management (note this is not managing Change Control).
- This role will have a focus on the current UTC separation activity of OTIS and Carrier parasitically in HR applications.
- With this activity there will be some changes in how the two new companies will access their systems, in the data they will have available, and with some operational differences.
- The customer needs a resource that can help manage that change to the user population, understanding the differences between current state and future state, and working with the change management COE to get the appropriate artifacts and messages delivered to the correct user base.
- Ideally the customer is looking for a person who has managed ‘ Management ofchange’ whichincludesensuringtrainingartifacts, trainingscheduleandcommunicationartifacts are collected and passed to the Change Management COE.
- Understanding of Change Management
- 3-5 years’ experience as a BA
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Experience with HR applications
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challengesFamiliarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life-cycle
- Working knowledge of Workday
- Project Management certificate
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.