- 3+ years as a Systems Analyst Preferably HR systems
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Ability to write system requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access) and Toad for Oracle.
- Strong Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform some QA functionality in both test and go-live validation.
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Works well independently and as a team collaborator
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of HR benefits and systems
- Understanding of ADP enterprise HR systems
- Understanding of SQL
- Understanding of Workday
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.