- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years configuring/maintaining Workday Configuration
- Hands on configuration, development and deployment experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge with Workday Advanced Compensation and Core Compensation
- Experience with taking business requirements and proposing configuration solutions
- Excellent verbal/written communication, attention to details, ability to multitask
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.