Industry: Information Technology
Job Number: 4410581
Pay Rate: DOE
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Technical Workday Security Configuration
Our Client in Farmington CT is in need of a Technical Workday security configuration resource for a long-term role.
This can be a remote position with travel to Farmington CT about 1 week per quarter
- Configuring Workday Security Groups and Assignable Roles
- Assigning Roles and User-Based Security Groups to Workers
- Create Service Center Representatives and Service Center Representative Security Groups
- 5-7 years’ Workday Configurable Security experience
- Ability to trouble shoot and investigate security issues
- Role Audit Experience
- Workday Custom Report Building and Maintenance experience
- Experience in Workday Implementation of a functional area as a Lead Configurator or Security Configurator Role
- Basic knowledge of AGILE methodology and practices
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Some travel required, approximately 25%.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.