- Working knowledge on SOX Compliance and COSO (or similar) internal controls framework
- Strong working knowledge of business processes and controls, including IT Change Management, User Access Management, End User Computing and Entity Level Controls
- Experience in auditing/reviewing the work of external service providers including working knowledge of SSAE18/SOC reports and Complimentary End User Controls
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills to analyze risk issues and assist with formulating solutions
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Visio
- Understanding of US Government requirements such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and NIST
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.