- 1 – 3 years SAP experience.
- Capability to navigate through SAP screens and possess some knowledge of SAP functionality.
- Successful project implementation and follow-up with the ability to monitor and manage the progress of tasks.
- Experience with SAP's role-based security concepts including the ability to assess business role requirements, design authorization roles and manage authorizations.
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements from internal clients and provide security and technical expertise to support the development of associated SAP Security.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills including knowledge regarding transaction tracing, issue escalation and problem diagnosis.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
- Maintaining strict adherence to security requirements and policies.
- Collaborate and recommend proposal to keep SAP security up-to-date.
- Self-motivated, Flexible, Openness to learn new things, Strong focus on customer needs.
- SOX audit compliance and reporting assistance and general audit knowledge
- Understanding of SAP security.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis using Microsoft tools ACCESS and EXCEL.
- Assist with policy and procedure enforcement and reporting.
- Implementation and administration of projects to achieve Strategic goals
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.