- Strong knowledge of SAP’s SD and Logistics modules and application knowledge of other related modules
- SAP Sales, Distribution and Logistics configuration/customization experience
- Basic understanding of infrastructure systems
- Understanding of E.D.I. (Electronic Data Interchange) systems
- Full life cycle SAP Implementation experience from project preparation until go-live
- ATA SPEC 2000 experience
- Knowledge of Web Portal application interfaces
- Data Management Tools (SAP B.I., ODM, Access)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.