- Strong knowledge of SAP's SD and Logistics modules and application knowledge of other related modules
- SAP Sales, Distribution and Logistics configuration / customization experience
o Contract, Quotation and Sales Order processing
o Customer Master Management
o Pricing Management
o Demand Management and ATP
o Delivery fulfillment and GTS
o Billing and Account Receivable
o Output and Reporting
o Integration with related SAP applications
- Basic understanding of infrastructure systems
- Understanding of E.D.I. (Electronic Data Interchange) systems.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all team members
- Understanding of the business areas that use the SAP Modules.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide recommendations
- Full life cycle SAP Implementation experience from project preparation until go-live
- ATA SPEC 2000 experience
- Knowledge of Web Portal application interfaces
- Data Management Tools (SAP B.I., ODM, Access)
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.