- Experience with JDE
- Must be competent in SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Experience with producing and delivering results in multiple formats (i.e., multiple MS office formats, dashboards/visualization tools, and potentially other formats)
- Demonstrated knowledge of dealing with large data sets is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of database and dataset validation best practices
- A minimum of one year of relevant work experience in a similar position
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or another relevant field
Desired Skills Include:
- A bachelor’s degree in statistics or analytics; Master’s degree is a plus
- Ideal candidate would be able to analyze data across multiple software platforms (i.e. SAS, Power BI, Tableau) and be literate with programming languages (i.e. SAS, R, SQL, Java, Python)
- JDE experience within the Service Module
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.